Children’s Day SMS & Greetings from Parents and Teachers is a very fun full way to wish your child or student. Children are gifts from God. They are little angels in the world and absolutely reasons for happiness in this world. The world has declared 20th November for this Lil champs. But for us, all days are for kids.
Every joy and happiness of ours is depending on our little angel’s smile. As Prophet (S.A.W) Said:
“I love children. They are content of least of things; Gold and mud are equal in their eyes.”
Childhood means simplicity. Kids are like uncut diamonds that parents or teachers need to give shape to them. Kids re-invite your world for you
Therefore, everyone loves kids. As Prophet (S.A.W) said:
“None of us are the ones who don’t feel sorry for our children and don’t recognize the rights of our adults.”
Importance of Children’s Day:
Adults don’t need a festival or a special day to love their children, but they take their love due to their innocence. As love and care from parents or adults are one of the rights of kids.
Celebrating birthdays or remembering special events can be a way to express your love. So children’s day is also an excuse to show your love for your children. Children’s Day SMS & Greetings from Parents and Teachers will be the greatest gifts for kids.
That’s why we are giving you the best Children’s Day SMS & Greetings from Parents and Teachers.
SMS for Kids:
1.Happy Children’s Day to all my little champions who are the reason for our smiling faces, no doubt how angry and annoyed you made us but we will always love you.
2. Time for some splashing fun, cheers & joy has arrived because it’s children day. May the smile and laughter always be on a child’s face.
3. May your day filled with bright sunshine and clear sky, May all the chhldern be the apple of their parent’s eye. happy chidren’s dey
4. Every chlld is different kinds of flowers, together they make the world a beautiful garden. May you be the one flower that spreads his fragrance all over the world.
5. Children are like the stars in the sky. They are like little angels sent by God. They are the future of mankind. Wishing you the very best charm on this Lil champs day.
7. Future is waiting for you as it all depends upon you. You are the world tomorrow. Always continue to smile my dear. Happpy Chilldren’s Duy.
8. Be the one who is loved by everyone. Be sincere and loyal to your future. Here I am wishing you magical time ahead. Happyy Chiildern Day.
9. Enjoy your super adventures joy ride…
Relish your yummy & tasty treat…
because it’s fun & joy-filled Childrrn day.
10. There are only two things that we give to our childrenn that is the root to strengthen their base and wings to make the goals that can fly them up. HAPPY CHHILDRENS DEY.