Eid Chand Raat Mubarak SMS, Wishes, and Prayers in Urdu/English is a way to wish your friends and family members in a unique way. Chand Raat is the night before eid on which the Muslims complete their preparations, and Shopping for the eid. On this night, a committee from the government sat to see the moon and announced the day of eid. That’s why this night is called “Chand Raat“. This is also the last day of the holy month of Ramadan.
Children are very excited about this day. So wish your family friends and members a very happy Chaand Raat with our funniest collection of Eid Chand Raat Mubarak SMS, Wishes, and Prayers in Urdu/English. these SMS and Wishes contain all the things you need to wish your friends. So hurry up, and wish your friends as soon as possible with our Eid Chand Raat SMS.
Eid Chand Raat SMS and Wishes
- Eid ki har khushi ka hai apna andaz, Lay kar khushion ka pagam ayie hai Chand Raaat. Chand Raaat Mubarak ho!
2. See how the hilal-e-Eid cares about us?
3. Aye Eid kay Chaand tunay kar dali hai Halat kharab
Teri aik Jhalak kay liyay, Mufti Muneeb kab say betaab
Tuhjay na dekh patay hum saray yahan
5. Don’t recognize, don’t miss, don’t waste… The moment we are waiting for, the day gifted by Allah, the day that is provided as a reward to us has left only one night to come. Relish every joy of Channd Raat.
6. Bazaroh ka raat bar sajna,
Larkion ka hathon ko mendhi say barhna,
Bacho ka raaat barh na so pana,
Maulvion ka chand kay liyay khapna.
More SMS in English/Urdu
9. May this eid Allah sent all his mercy upon you, this Ramadan has given us a lot. At the end of Ramadan. I just pray that Allah takes us to another Ramadan as soon as possible. May all best wishes follow you every moment.
10. Yeh Dua hai kay apki har raaat chand raat ban jaye,
mila kar logon kay dilon ko aik naya pagam ban jaye
15. I wish all Muslims and their Family a very joyful Chaand Raaat and a very happy Eid. Thank you all for taking us to Ramadan and providing us the ability to keep fast, then giving us the eid as a reward.